SPECIES OF THE DAY

Monday, March 15, 2010

About Me

Im Mohamad Shahril B. Mohamad Salim.Im 31 years old, bachelor and i'm from Taiping Perak. Now i'm staying at Taiping, Perak because i need to proceed with my job as a teacher at SMK Kamunting, Taiping.i'm very interested about science and technology since at school. My first degree is on Bachelor of Science Education majoring in Biology from Faculty of Sciences and Technology, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, Tg. Malim so i am also currently continue my study in Master of Biology Education at University Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) in the town of Tanjong Malim.I teach my students in the science subject at the school, as a teacher, what of the important things is to make sure all of my students are able to understands about the lesson and they are enjoy and have fun with my teaching.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

apa khabar cikgu?

Post a Comment

CONSERVATION OF BIODIVERSITY

Tree Flora of Bukit Larut